|Home Page||Site Index||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||we are devoted to new Christians|
|Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||What's New?||Flash Movies||helping you to grow in Jesus|
|Teen Page||Cartoons||Guest Book||FAQ||Links||and share Him with others|
A SIMPLE VERSION OF THE
1. The Bible tells us all men and women are separated from God because of their sin.
2. Therefore you are separated from Him
3. God wants to be friends with you so that you will no longer be separated from Him
4. Jesus came from Heaven to solve this separation problem and to offer you forgiveness for your sins.
5. Although Jesus was innocent of all sin, God allowed Jesus to die on the cross
6. After his death, Jesus rose from the dead and is now alive forever.
7. Jesus is a friend of sinners. Therefore he is YOUR friend.
8. Jesus is now offering you forgiveness for all your sins and a place in God's kingdom, the Kingdom of Heaven.
9. If you want to accept his offer, tell him so. He will not reject you.
Note: Our "Good News v Bad News" page covers the sin problem in much more detail.
This page © Brian Johnson
Permission is granted to copy and distribute this page for non-commercial purposes.